- Increase your customer’s rate of return.
- Decrease your user’s research time.
- Increase your value.
- Decrease your response gap between the web click and the sale closed.
- Increase the relationship connection between customer and brand.
- Decrease the opportunity for competetion. Dominate.
- Increase your facetime.
- Decrease your spam.
- Increase your music.
- Decrease your noise.
You’ve got to get away from “what’s in it for me” and focus on “what’s in it for them”.
These were Jobs’ thoughts every time he stared at a whiteboard and thought about you.