Episode 182: Suzanne Stabile // The Journey Toward Wholeness: Enneagram Wisdom for Stress, Balance, and Transformation – Good / True / & Beautiful | with Ashton Gustafson
In everything from health care and politics to technology and economics, we are experiencing feelings of loss, anger, and anxiety. In the Enneagram's wisdom, our number determines how we respond. We automatically move to another number when we're feeling stress and to yet another when we're feeling secure. Such moves may help us feel better temporarily but don't last. For those who want to dive deeper into Enneagram wisdom, expert teacher Suzanne Stabile opens the concept of three Centers of Intelligence: thinking, feeling, and doing. When we learn to manage these centers, each for its intended purpose, we open a path to reducing fear, improving relationships, growing spiritually, and finding wholeness. Drawing on the dynamic stability of the Enneagram, she explains each number's preferred and repressed Center of Intelligence and its role in helping us move toward internal balance. Using brief focused chapters, this book provides what we need to deal with the constant change and complexity of our world to achieve lasting transformation in our lives.
- Episode 182: Suzanne Stabile // The Journey Toward Wholeness: Enneagram Wisdom for Stress, Balance, and Transformation
- Episode 181: AJ Sherrill // Being With God: The Absurdity, Necessity, and Neurology of Contemplative Prayer
- Episode 180: Staying Awake with Mark Nepo
- Episode 179: The Monastic Heart with Joan Chittister
- Episode 178: Naikan: Gratitude, Grace & the Japanese Art of Self-Reflection with Gregg Krech