1) Serve strangers and let them teach you something. Paths don’t cross without purpose.
2) When someone says you should read a book, buy it and read it. I’ve found these to be hints with sustenance.
3) Write down every Monday why you’re going remember this week. What do you remember about last week? Exactly.
4) Sleep more.
5) Romance your vocation(s). A bloom involves many healthy petals. You want to be in constant bloom and why not be great at everything you’ve been called to?
6) Be near with how things are. Farmers have a different perspective in the produce aisle than most of us do.
7) Give. Nourish. Invest. Save. Experience. 5 holy focuses for people, places, things, and money.
8) Taste your food.
9) Enjoy your coffee.
10) ________________________________________________. <<<<<<<< You tell me.
Each day is a gift that’s a present. Welcome each day with thanks for the gift.
10.) Let your spouse know WHY they are special to you, and the blessing you feel because of it
10. Enjoy a sunrise
Sent from my iPhone
Keith Williamson, Managing Broker, ACoM Orion Real Estate & Property Management 400 W. 7th. St. Suite 110 Bloomington, IN 47404 812-334-5964 812-322-7528 cell 866-869-0297 fax http://www.orionpropertymanagement.com