The road to life is a disciplined life…Proverbs 10:17
Let’s dissect this.
1) There is a road that leads to life.
2) That road is called Disciplined Drive.
3) There are not multiple roads that lead to life.
4) The road is open to the public…not a tollway.
I’ve met many travelers that burn their tires down this road daily. These travelers are my heroes. They are:
- Exit this road daily with a completed to-do list.
- Love focused.
- Mesmerized by the journey and not the reward.
- Prioritized (God, Family, Business).
- Unlike the nomad, they are equipped with maps.
- Can’t and impossible don’t exist in their vocabulary.
- Destination bound.
- Deaf to their critics, but open-eared to their lifelines.
Daily we arrive at the stoplight intersection of Disorganized Street and Disciplined Road.
Straight leads to noise, but a right turn leads to music.
Go ahead. You can turn right on red.