In no specific order:
Entreleadership – Dave Ramsey
– This is the gold standard of running a business. I keep a copy in the top drawer of my desk.
Love Does – Bob Goff
– Whimsy whispers and we must respond. When we do…Love does His/her thing.
Art and Fear – David Bayles and Ted Orland
– When fear leaves art happens.
Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
– I was told by everyone to read this. I still listen to it in my car weekly. It’s not about money either…its about designing what you call a rich life.
Turning Pro – Steven Pressfield
– A great question for any moment. “Are you acting like a pro or an amateur?”
Necessary Endings – Dr. Henry Cloud
– I found out ending is a chance to begin.
Simple Numbers – Greg Crabtree and Beverly Blair Harzog
– This book redefined the basics of profit, margin, and expenses for me.
The 4-Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferris
– You don’t want to put this down and you’ll want to dream even bigger than what you’re dreaming now.
Blue Ocean Strategy – W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
– Dominate – don’t compete.
Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh
– I now have a note behind my desk that says “Out zappos Zappos.”