- the procedure wasn’t fully explained by the doc?
- the meal wasn’t as good the press release promised and the owner did nothing?
- the contract wasn’t fully explained?
- the terms weren’t fully disclosed?
- what you got wasn’t what you thought you were getting?
- the message sent was not the message received.
- someone over-promised and under-performed.
- how it felt to not be served.
- how it felt to be served.
Good business is metaphorical shoe-swapping. In other words, “what if I were them?” should be the questioning chorus of our moments.
If you have a Golden Rule fight song – cue the music.