How We Connect the Dots (and how I make my notes for podcast/creative ideas)
Tagged Ashton Gustafson, blog, curiosity, life, ltmp, podcast
- This requires and open spirit that allows itself availability to come into contact that which it does not know.
- Here questions > answers.
- Once interest is perked, one can start to access their vault of experiential knowledge and start to accumulate some dots for connecting with the new subject via form, fashion, feel, etc.
- Here the dots begin to connect.
- Pattern, rhyme, tempo, consistency, and predictability begin to be learned, seen, and noted.
- We now know what was unknown has some knowability for us…and perhaps it could teach or enlarge us.
- Here we start to freely share what we’ve learned.
- Enjoyment, sharing, and participation are all mirroring the awe we’ve been able to line up with these new dots.
- Unity > Uniformity and this reality is celebrated.
- Wonder-filled/Bewildered/Quickened/In Awe
- One now begins to take ownership with their relationship to these dots.
- A gratuitous spirit is now lost in the mystery, but found in the passion of the process, art, and flow these dots provide for them.
- The dots become metaphors across a myriad of life’s offerings.
- The nuance of the dots personally become known and consistently reflected on.
- This is what we all want.
- Time stands still.
- Meaning has arrived.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: